Thursday, July 28, 2011

Leaving So Soon!! So Sad!!

So camp is winding down!  It's been a bit of a stressful week, trying to think about all of the things we need to do to to conclude camp, but also thinking about flights (multiple flights in my case--one stop in Panama City before I make it to Argentina), and packing as well!  In any case, I've really enjoyed this last week. I got a bit stressed last week; the kids were pretty badly behaved and I was not sure how to handle it.  But this week, they've all been so sweet.  It's been great to see how certain ones really have improved in behavior, etc.  They're so sad that I'm leaving and keep asking me to come visit!  I really will miss them!

Off to Argentina on Saturday para viajar con mi hermano!  Can't wait! 

Short post, sorry, got to go shower before all of the volunteers eat baleadas at Don Wil's house.  The best baleadas will be happening soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment